Ever since its release in 2020, Valorant’s popularity has increased significantly.
A combination of Overwatch and CS:GO, this free-to-play first-person shooter game has built a strong reputation amongst gamers and is now a firm favorite in the Esports community.
Although hugely popular, there have been a few technical issues along the way, such as developer errors. But, perhaps the most significant issue has been associated with Valorant’s log in.
As with any live-service game, Valorant experiences server outages and certain connectivity issues every now and again. Gamers have reported that they have had trouble logging in to the game or even staying logged in.
If you have played this game and experienced this, you are probably used to seeing the error messages and codes “VAL 19, code 39, code 43,” and “code 59.”
Many errors can be resolved with a quick restart of the game or your PC, but others require more in-depth assistance, such as a fresh installation or configuration.
If you are constantly having problems with your Valorant log in, you do not need to suffer any longer. Today, we are going to guide you through a couple of methods to fix your issues so you can enjoy the best Valorant gaming experience possible.
Causes Of Log In Issues In Valorant
Before you try and solve your login issues, you need to figure out the reason behind your troubles. There may be numerous reasons why you’re having difficulty trying to log in or stay logged in to your game.
Most of the time, these issues stem from technical errors on your PC or errors on Riot Game’s server. But, the most common reason is a poor internet connection.
If you log in to another device or computer with your Riot Games ID, this can be another cause of login problems, especially if an error code appears reading “Error Code 59.”
We recommend googling your error code to find precise reasons associated with that error message.
If you struggle to log in to Valorant, the first thing you should do is check Riot’s server status page. Here, you can find out if the game is suffering from any outages.
If an outage has occurred, then you’ll have to wait for the developers to resolve this issue. By checking the Riot Games Server page, you won’t have to waste a bunch of time trying to fix your game client or PC.
We also highly recommend checking your internet connectivity. Even if it is connected, give your router a quick reset. Then, double check that your game ID and password are correct.
If the internet connection seems reliable, your login credentials are correct, and the games server is online, then there are other issues to look into.
Riot provides a whole host of valuable information on all the error codes that are associated with the game and what each of these mean.
It also provides information on how to solve these issues. Most of these entail restarting your game client and/or the device you’re playing on.
A few of the error codes are related to your game account status.
Therefore, they tend to require support ticket submission to be fixed properly. Simply look for your code on the Riot website to try and find out the cause of your particular login issue and then try the suggested solution to solve the issue.
Solving Log In Issues
As we stated above, there may be several reasons beyond your Valorant login difficulties. The solution can be different depending on the cause.
Let’s take a look at some solutions to help you combat your Valorant login issues, once and for all.
- Check out your Valorant ID credentials.
- Exit the game.
- Close all processes and services associated with the game via task manager.
- Review your internet connection to ensure it is stable.
- Restart your router and modem.
- Review the Valorant Service Status Page to check if any game or server maintenance is occurring.
- Restart your device.
- Run Valorant as an administrator.
If you find that your PC’s internet connection is working smoothly and your Riot ID is okay, try the steps above to amend your login issues. But, if you continue to experience problems, follow the steps below:
- Type “Windows Defender Firewall” in the Windows search bar and click on this.
- Select “Allow a Program” via the Windows Firewall.
- Select “Change Settings.”
- If any Valorant or Riot Client entries are present, remove these and add a new one using the “Allow another app” button.
- Find C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe and select “OK.”
- Within the Firewall Exceptions, check each box for Valorant and press “OK.”
- At C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe, repeat the process above for an additional exception for the Anticheat and click on “OK.”
- Again, repeat the process to add an exception for the Launcher via C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe and then select “OK.”
- Now, uninstall and then reinstall Vanguard.
- Restart your device.
And, that should do the job! Follow these steps and you should be able to solve your login issues and continue playing Valorant.
However, you may encounter further login problems later down the line. If this happens, try reinstalling the game and the riot client. This is because there may be a few corrupted files causing login difficulties.
We hope this guide has resolved your Valorant login issues. Save this post to come back to if and when you face login issues again.
- Simple Solutions To Fix A Halo Infinite DirectX 12 Error - December 17, 2022
- Can You Skip Or Fast Forward Story Scenes In The Ghost Of Tsushima? - December 17, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About Back 4 Blood Crossplay - December 17, 2022